Do you want to create education or training materials, online video, audio for a broadcast, a non-fiction educational book, a CD-ROM, DVD, interactive activities, course or seminar materials, distance education courses or seminars, webinars, computer based testing, study guides, interactive content, or text book supplements? The team at Interactive Media Publishing (I-Media) can make it happen!
Let Interactive Media Publishing be your course development support team. We will manage the project from start to finish, and provide everything you need for a professional development. We provide a one-stop-shop environment for creating the content and then producing it. You don't have to work with several vendors to create print, CDs, DVDs, and interactive content. We work with corporations, colleges, universities, small businesses, non-profit organizations, associations, as well as independent subject matter experts. The services we provide...
- Create high quality multimedia materials on CD, DVD, or the Internet. We add the Wow factor to your video and presentations so your clients feel they got their money's worth.
- Create training materials for employees, customers, or managers that engage, are memorable, and get results! We work with you to create training that can be provided in small just in time segments, or delivered as part of a seminar, workshop, or course.
- Produce audio or video for a course or to promote or teach about a product or service. Our technical experts will make you look professional, ensure the audio can be heard and the video plays well on a DVD, CD or the Internet.
- Publish your educational nonfiction book or book with CD as a self-paced training package or as the text for a course. We handle the editing, cover design, layout, illustrations, table of contents, index, references, ISBN number, and everything required to create a professional text.
- Create an online course. We can record your course lectures or interviews and post it to the Internet, DVD, or CD. To create a traditional course or seminar, our instructional designer works with your subject matter expert to add a syllabus, quizzes and exams, discussion forums, and other materials. We make it easy to update your seminar or online materials each time the course is taught. Our instructional designers ensure it is well organized, easy to follow, and produces results.
- Enhance your PowerPoint presentations or course website with photos, Flash graphics, video, voice, motion, and interactive content! We can keep your learners coming back for more with engaging content.
- Create educational materials, seminars, or online courses to share expertise. With our course delivery methods we can provide a return on your investment and enhance long-term revenue.
We are also a small publisher - working with a select few authors of non-fiction and business books and packages. Our current area of interest is small business - seminars, courses and materials for management, marketing, finance, operations, sales, training, systems, and promotion.